Free micro courses: Digital literacies for academic purposes (starts 7 August 2019)

Wayne Mackintosh

Jul 22, 2019, 10:55:18 PM7/22/19
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone,

Commencing on 7 August 2019  (together with the national Centre for Open Education Practice in New Zealand) we are offering a series of free online courses to support the development of digital literacies for academic purposes.

Please share the gift of knowledge with your networks and prospective learners who could benefit from these oer-enabled courses.

Link for expressions of interest:  https://oer.nz/lida2019

(I include a poster you can use to promote these free micro-courses for the benefit of your community.)

Many thanks.

Wayne

Wayne Mackintosh (PhD)
UNESCO / ICDE Chair in Open Educational Resources
Managing Director,  OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

LIDA_Poster_2019.pdf

Victor Mensah

Jul 24, 2019, 10:58:53 AM7/24/19
to WikiEducator
Hi Wayne,

The page reads as an event for all New Zealand tertiary education learners. Kindly confirm.

Regards,
Victor.

Wayne Mackintosh

Jul 24, 2019, 4:13:03 PM7/24/19
to WikiEducator
Hi Victor

As an open collaboration international learners are most welcome to join.

We are using the ocassion of the New Zealand cohort to share with the rest of the world.

Wayne Mackintosh (Mobile)
OER Foundation / OERu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wikieducator/c5792263-9015-4570-a3b1-457d113f6423%40googlegroups.com.

kirby urner

Jul 24, 2019, 5:48:13 PM7/24/19
to WikiEducator

Digital Math is growing more popular in Silicon Forest (Portland area especially).

I've been freely sharing School of Tomorrow curriculum materials and teaching online.

I'm in my 3rd version of field testing the components (Martian Math especially) in a summer school.

The students are middle school aged, but they get to use college computer lab equipment (we discourage scientific calculators as unsuitable for any serious 21st century curriculum).

Kirby Urner

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.