Access and contribute resources at NROER

anubhuti yadav

Jan 12, 2014, 12:39:45 AM1/12/14
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

As you all are aware National Repository of Open Educational Resources ( NROER) was launched on Aug 13, 2013. Since then we have been getting lot of hits and contributions. Teachers and Students are accessing and contributing resources. Since it is a national repository and we cater to all subject areas, at all level and in multiple languages, there is a scope for each one of us to contribute and enrich the repository. You all are requested to visit the repository http://nroer.gov.in/home/
 and have a look at the number of concepts uploaded up there.

If you have any resources in the form of videos, audios, documents, learning objects and images/graphics which can be mapped to those concepts, please upload and these will be as per the policy of NROER will be released under CCby SA licence.

If you would like to initiate any discussion on NROER in particular or OERs in general you can do that at http://nroer.wordpress.com/

For the latest updates and to connect with NROER you can visit the Face Book page https://www.facebook.com/nroer.ncert

For any other information you can write at nroer...@gmail.com

Regards
Dr. Anubhuti Yadav

sushumna rao

Feb 22, 2019, 2:57:23 AM2/22/19
to WikiEducator
I would like to contribute and train teachers to contribute how do I go about it?