Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Randy Fisher

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Οκτ 2009, 7:09:29 π.μ.3/10/09
ως WikiEducator, janita_...@hotmail.com
Hi Everyone,

Phil Bartle has responded -- please see his comments below. (read on)

Thanks - and thanks Phil!

- Randy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phil Bartle <cmpb...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [WikiEducator] Re: WE in Greek...
To: Randy Fisher <wiki...@gmail.com>

Our Community empowerment site has a Greek version, and we have a few
volunteer translators.

We are more than willing to set up a Greek section on WikiEdcuator.

There is no Greek URL on WikiEducator, but we can do as we have done
for German and Polish, set up a pseudo URL,  until the techies can
create a Greek URL for WikiEd.

We are more than willing to work with others on this; after all
collaboration is the theme of WikiEd, isn't it?

Cheers,

Phil

If the coach does the pushups,
The athlete will not get stronger
Community Empowerment:
www.scn.org/cmp/
WikiEducator
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Philbartle
Join our discusssion forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Community_Strengthening

--
Open Education is a sustainable and renewable resource.

________________
Randy Fisher, MA, OMD
Senior Consultant & Facilitator, Intersol Group, Canada

Senior Consultant, Organization & Business Development
International Centre for Open Education / OER Foundation, New Zealand

Elected Member, WikiEducator Community Council, www.wikieducator.org
+1 613.230.6424 x144 (EST)
Skype: wikirandy
Twitter: wikirandy

* Stakeholder Engagement, Change / Transition Management & Performance
* Organization Design & Development
* Sustainable Project Implementation & Community-Building
* E-Learning, Online Collaboration & Communities of Practice
* Coaching & Facilitation
* My Bio: http://www.communitybuildingexpert.com

NELLIE DEUTSCH

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Οκτ 2009, 7:31:34 π.μ.3/10/09
ως wikied...@googlegroups.com, janita_...@hotmail.com
Hi Phil and Randy,
Yes, collaboration is the way and taking people by the hand is a neighbourly way of doing things in my neck of the woods. :)

Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Sharing is Caring!
Doctoral Student