MILLION PILLARS ECONOMY theory development - way forward

Anil Prasad

Nov 3, 2019, 1:28:47 AM11/3/19
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

Yesterday Steve asked a very important question on how the participants are supposed to participate in the Million Pillars Economy theory development project.

Yes, it is time to get things organized. I would like to share some thoughts on this.

Let us start with discussing things. Following wiki classic tradition, initially, we may guide participants to the discussion page, there they can either add comments under an existing thread or create a new thread.

Another way would be to encourage Economics students and educators to take the proposed principal theory on Million Pillars Economy or the Sub-theories to their classes for discussions, debates and seminars. We are definite that it will be challenging and interesting. We may also guide them to add brief of such discussions back on the discussion page. It will take this theory development project forward in an organic way. Please share your thoughts.
https://wikieducator.org/Million_Pillars_Economy-_theory_development_project
#millionpillarseconomy

Warm regards

Anil

www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad

MILLION_PILLARS_ECONOMY-Theory_Development_Project-Poster.png