WEtheme resurrected

1 view

Jim Tittsler

Jul 5, 2015, 6:23:06 AM7/5/15
to wikieducator-tech
My WEtheme extension that allowed users to add CSS (and/or Javascript)
to selected pages was sacrificed during the MW update last year. I've
brought it back today. (I may remove the ie and header arguments
since in their current form they don't play well with the new
ResourceLoader.)

http://wikieducator.org/Extension:WEthem

--
Jim Tittsler Tokyo
http://OERfoundation.org/

Luis Miguel Morillas

Jul 5, 2015, 10:49:45 AM7/5/15
to wikieducator-tech

Cool. I'll test it. The link has a typo, Jim  http://wikieducator.org/Extension:WEtheme

Luis Miguel Morillas

Jul 7, 2015, 2:09:34 AM7/7/15
to wikieducator-tech
Jim, the source code [1] hasn't been  upgraded, has it?

[1] g...@bitbucket.org:wikieducator/wetheme.git

Saludos,

-- luismiguel  (@lmorillas)

Jim Tittsler

Jul 7, 2015, 3:02:41 AM7/7/15
to wikieducator-tech
On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Luis Miguel Morillas <mori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jim, the source code [1] hasn't been upgraded, has it?

No, since I haven't removed any features yet. I just warned people
that they may go away. :-)

It was necessary to update theme files since the new Vector skin has
evolved to be different from the old "Vector-like" theme I had created
for WikiEducator.