Re: [WE-tech] Abridged summary of wikieducator-tech@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Valerie Taylor

Nov 6, 2015, 8:36:59 AM11/6/15
to wikieduc...@googlegroups.com
I get a warning when I tried to do the Google search within WE.

The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?

By the way - I was looking to see if there were any references to the Global Learning xPrize.

..Valerie

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:39 AM, <wikieduc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jim Tittsler <j...@OERfoundation.org>: Nov 06 06:15PM +0900

The OER Foundation is taking part in the beta test of the Let's
Encrypt initiative[1]. This evening I have switched
https://OERfoundation.org/ from our old Comodo certificate (which was ...more
Wayne Mackintosh <mackinto...@gmail.com>: Nov 06 10:17PM +1300

Thanks Jim,

Will let you know if I experience any issues.

Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter: Mackiwg
...more

Jim Tittsler

Nov 6, 2015, 11:23:44 AM11/6/15
to wikieducator-tech
On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Valerie Taylor <vta...@gmail.com> wrote:
I get a warning when I tried to do the Google search within WE.

Thanks.  That is actually on WikiEducator.org rather than OERfoundation.org, and so hasn't changed... but it would be good to get sorted out.

Looking at your vector.js and common.js files, it doesn't look like you are using my googlesearch.js widget. How are you accessing Google search from within WikiEducator?

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler                 Tokyo
 http://OERfoundation.org/