Slide presentation and Mindmap widgets

Jim Tittsler

Dec 14, 2015, 3:03:48 AM12/14/15
to wikieducator-tech
Speaking of widget cleanups, over the past few weeks I have cleaned up some of my old widgets including slide presentation, mindmap display, and jqPlot. In each case there should be no obvious functional differences.

(I suspect there are only a couple of us using these, but if I've broken something you use, please let me know. :-)

--
Jim Tittsler                 Tokyo
 http://OERfoundation.org/

Luis Miguel Morillas

Dec 14, 2015, 3:10:44 AM12/14/15
to wikieducator-tech
Thanks, Jim

I'll test it and I'll let you know if issues are found.
Saludos,

-- luismiguel (@lmorillas)