WikiEducator code repositories migrated Gitorious->Bitbucket

Jim Tittsler

Mar 17, 2015, 3:27:47 AM3/17/15
to wikieducator-tech
WikiEducator has been using Gitorious for our public software
repositories since 2011. Unfortunately for us, Gitorious has been
acquired by Gitlab[1] and will be closing down at the end of May. I
have today moved all of our public repositories to the wikieducator
"team" (AKA project) on Bitbucket.
https://bitbucket.org/wikieducator

Everything is still in git, and if you happen to be following any of
the repositories all that should be required is updating the origin
(or upstream, or whatever you called it).
git remote set-url origin g...@bitbucket.org:wikieducator/REPOSITORY-NAME

Sorry for the inconvenience... but at least we have issue trackers for
each repo now.

Jim

[1] https://about.gitlab.com/2015/03/03/gitlab-acquires-gitorious/

--