Re: Urban Ecology - Web Enquiry

anubha das

Jun 29, 2015, 3:04:21 PM6/29/15
to Dr. Govind Singh, amit bhattacharya, Varsha Baweja, kamal gupta, dinesh gautam, International Forum for Excellence in Higher Education, Anju Jain, Jyotasana, Kaberi Acharia, Latha Narayanan, Sukanya Lal, NARENDRA LAL, Ms Dr Vimal Rarh, majumdar swati, tanushri saxena, Uma Chaudhry, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikied...@googlegroups.com, WCS - India Program, Deepika yadav, deepika yogesh, Manish Sachdeva, Kapil Kumar, tarkeshwar gautam, pavitra sharma, Tarun Vats, Pooja Deopa, Parul Puri, tenzin nyibum, Subhash n Sunita Sundriyal
Dear Colleagues

Department of Zoology, Zakir Husain Delhi College is organizing one day National Symposium on “Environmental Contamination and Public Health" on Monday, August 24, 2015 at Zakir Husain Delhi College.
The poster, announcement, programme and registration form for the symposium is attached. The symposium is open for participation to teaching faculty, research scholars, postgraduate and undergraduate students. Registration is open till 10 August, 2015.
The participants interested in oral/ poster presentation shall send the abstract by email to ecph...@gmail.com oryan...@gmail.com by 31 July 2015.
Please inform your colleagues and encourage the students to participate in the symposium.

Thanks and Regards

Dr Anubha Das
Assistant Professor
Department of Zoology
Zakir Husain Delhi College
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
University of Delhi
New Delhi 110002

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 8:28 AM, Dr. Govind Singh <con...@govindsingh.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Anubha,

Apologies for the delay in replying. A meeting I had requested with the Delhi Government has materialized and I will be in the Delhi Secretariat from 3.00 to almost 5.00 pm. It will therefore not be possible to meet today. Let us discuss another date for the meeting.

I hope you see this mail on time, please do send across your mobile number as well. My no. is 9811147754.

This is also to inform that after completing one year in CIC, I am now teaching in IP College though I continue to work with CIC students.

Regards,
Govind

On 25 June 2015 at 16:53, Dr. Anubha Das <yan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Singh,
Monday  i.e June 29, 2015 (post -lunch) would be great , I shall come to CIC around 2-2.30 p.m as I am looking after Life Science admissions  in the college and shall be getting free only after 1.00p.m. Kindly, share your contact number so that in case of any last minute change I can inform you.

Regards
Anubha

Sent from my iPad

On 25-Jun-2015, at 2:44 am, Dr. Govind Singh <con...@govindsingh.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Anubha Das,

Thank you for your reply. There are at least two projects ideas in mind on the area of interest that you mention. Both of them are the need of the hour and further deliberations on them have not taken place. Consequently, project design etc. is yet to be conceptualized. We can certainly discuss them further. I am available on Monday (post-lunch preferably) and will be shuttling between Civil Lines and INA on that day. Do let know if Monday suits you. I will probably be traveling between Tue and Fri and will be available on next Sat otherwise.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Govind

On 22 June 2015 at 14:49, anubha das <yan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Singh,

Thanks for the mail and responding to my query. It would be great if we can design something to work together with tandem synergy. Our interest is primarily focused on Biodiversity conservation and promotion as i have shared already, can we discuss and design a project keeping it as central idea? We can discuss and explore the ideas further, so, kindly share the convenient day and time.

Warm Regards
Anubha

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 12:26 AM, Dr. Govind Singh <con...@govindsingh.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Anubha Das,

Greetings, hope you are doing and my apologies for the delay in this reply.

Your interest in the Urban Ecology initiative is appreciated. The students can either join one of the ongoing projects, or (if they are more than one and want to work in a group/s, mentored by you/another faculty) we can initiate a combined project with for them after joint discussions.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With warm regards,
Govind

From: Dr. Anubha Das

Email: yan...@gmail.com

Page URL: http://urbanecology.in/contact/

Message:

Hi! I am assistant professor (zoology) in Zakir Husain Delhi College. I really liked the idea of urban ecology and want to know how our students(undergraduates) can get associated with this initiative.We want to work in the area of biodiveristy promotion and conservation.

--
Dr. Govind Singh (Ph.D.)
Email: con...@govindsingh.com

Mobile: +919811147754