Re: WikiEducator User Page Expo (UPE) Winner for September 2013: Dr Michael Verhaart

R C Sharma

Sep 30, 2013, 1:50:30 AM9/30/13
to Ramesh Sharma, WikiEducator, WikiEducator Learning4Content Workshops, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com
Dear Michael,

Congratulations for your stellar work for WikiEducator !

with best wishes

RCS

Dear Friends,

The WikiEducator User Page Expo ("UPE" to its friends) is an ongoing event to acknowledge WikiEducator user pages that are particularly informative, innovative, visually appealing, or otherwise just plain clever.

We are very happy to announce that Dr Michael Verhaart  is the WikiEducator User Page Expo winner for September 2013. Let's learn more about him.

September 2013

Dr Michael Verhaart is an Associate Professor in Information Technology at the Eastern Institute of Technology, in Hawke's Bay (EIT Hawke's Bay), New Zealand. In 2009 he completed his PhD in Information Systems with Massey University, New Zealand. In addition to his real self, he is VirtualMV which has links to his wiki and blog to manage his content. He has a strong interest in using Web based technology to support his teaching, particularly in the area of personal support - as he believes that ... "we share ourselves in our teaching - not just content, so what we deliver is peculiar to us". An expert WikiEducator - he has been a (Co-)Facilitator for various Learning4Content online Workshops like eL4C48, eL4C50; and EL4C51 - WikiEducator Learning4Content Workshops.

Please join us in congratulating Michael for being the UPE winner for September 2013!!

with best wishes,

Dr. Nellie Deutsch and Ramesh Sharma