[WE Council] Update, actions and preparing for adjournment of our meeting

Wayne Mackintosh

May 9, 2010, 9:05:45 PM5/9/10
to wikieducator-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I hope that you're having a good weekend, or had a good weekend depending on your location to the international date line. Our Council spans from New Zealand through to Samoa which is 24 time zones -- wow! Herewith an update of out meetings progress:

Advice and recommendations on WikiEducator's privacy policy

Motion approved by majority vote of Council. See: http://tinyurl.com/26b5sxc

Determining procedures for nominating nominated members

Motion active and voting has commenced: See: http://tinyurl.com/26qyjn3

Embedding 3rd party media

See: http://tinyurl.com/27dcqbp

Discussion regarding the formulation of the amendment continues on the "Straw Dog 3 page" (currently two alternatives on the table):  see: http://tinyurl.com/2dw76yj

Lazy consensus poll to consider adjournment

As Chair, I prefer to keep meetings to their advertised schedule. I appreciate the challenges and sensitivities associated with unresolved motions on the table. Therefore, I request your advice on whether or not to continue the meeting indefinitely or whether we should adjourn. Please cast your Lazy consensus vote here:

http://wikieducator.org/Community_Council/Meetings/Third/Motion_to_adjourn_the_meeting

I appreciate your time and commitment to what has been a lively, but productive meeting in my view. WE learn with each step WE take :-)

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.