[WE Council] Motion to adjourn -- voting active

Wayne Mackintosh

May 14, 2010, 4:15:18 AM5/14/10
to wikieducator-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I thank you for your understanding and commitment to continue our meeting in response to the Lazy Consensus poll to extend our meeting from members of Council.  We've increased our meeting time by 50% and that's a wonderful gift to the WikiEducator community.

The motion to adjourn our meeting is formerly tabled and seconded.

Please cast your votes.

See: http://tinyurl.com/33uueam

Cheers
Wayne