[WE Council] Fantastic progress :-)

Wayne Mackintosh

May 10, 2010, 3:54:31 AM5/10/10
to wikieducator-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Its been another busy and active day for our Council meeting. We're making great progress on drafting the amendment for tabling on the motion on 3rd party media :-D. Thank you for your ongoing commitment to find the best solution for WikiEducator.

We have three alternatives on the table and each alternative as a rough consensus poll and a subsection for questions and discussions. Please take a look -- this is arguably one of WikiEducator's most important decisions.

When reviewing each alternative please consider the following questions and post your responses:

  • Have all the issues raised in the preceding discussion (http://tinyurl.com/27dcqbp) been adequately addressed, covered in the draft alternative?
  • What are the strengths and weaknesses of each alternative?
  • Are there opportunities for combining the strengths of different alternatives?
This has the makings of our best resolution to date!

See: http://tinyurl.com/25ea8kl

Thank you for your collective courage to be bold and post your thoughts in building OER futures.

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.