[WE Council] Quick update -- and actions for today

Wayne Mackintosh

May 10, 2010, 5:55:39 PM5/10/10
to wikieducator-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Herewith a quick update:

Procedures for nominating nominated members

The motion to establish a workgroup to determine the procedures for nominating nominated members was approved by majority vote of Council with a presumptive note from the Chair for the Workgroup to consider nomination procedures which aim to address the substantive concerns noted by voting members.

Embedding Third party media -- Straw Dog 3

Excellent progress and discussions on the three alternatives on the table. Please visit this page and be sure that you voice your thoughts. Think about ways to bring the best of each alternative together so we get 3rd party media right for WE. See: http://tinyurl.com/25ea8kl

Adjournment

So far most folk are saying that we should continue the meeting until finished -- I would appreciate a stronger mandate to impose on your time :-). Please cast your Lazy Consensus Poll vote here:

http://tinyurl.com/33uueam

I'll see you in the wiki.

Cheers
Wayne