Error. Maybe wiki rebuild is needed. database disk image is malformed [11].

Lex Thoonen

Aug 6, 2021, 6:14:36 AM8/6/21
to wikidpad-devel
Hi, first: I've been a very happy wikidpad user for lots of years. And I hope I will be one for many more :)

I couldn't open wikidpad this morning, it just said database image is malformed. I googled, and made a backup of the whole folder, deleted the wikiovw.sli file and restarted. Now, I could open the db and see it, browse it. But as soon as I want to search for exmaple, I get this message again:

Error. Maybe wiki rebuild is needed. database disk image is malformed [11].

I did rebuild, but at the end of rebuilding it gives the same message.

What should I do?

Thanks a lot!