Site layout disappeared

Brunichild

Sep 28, 2008, 12:36:29 PM9/28/08
to temporary wikidot dev-list
OK. Right now I cannot access to wikidot.com, and my site lost its
theme. It is just plain text with blue links.

What is going on?

Brunichild

Sep 28, 2008, 12:39:00 PM9/28/08
to temporary wikidot dev-list
Another thing. It is not only me, my site members also see it in the
same way...

Brunichild

Sep 28, 2008, 12:40:27 PM9/28/08
to temporary wikidot dev-list
Now it's ok. But anyway, this is happening too often. Why is that?

Брунхилда од Аустразије

Sep 28, 2008, 12:44:15 PM9/28/08

--
Brunehilda The Queen

Брунхилда од Аустразије

Sep 28, 2008, 12:50:25 PM9/28/08
to temporary wikidot dev-list
And now my tabs are blue and they are supposed to be green....

Here:
http://istorijska-biblioteka.wdfiles.com/local--files/isbi:pesak/blue%20tabs.pdf

2008/9/28 Брунхилда од Аустразије <brunehild...@gmail.com>

--
Brunehilda The Queen

Piotr Gabryjeluk

Sep 28, 2008, 2:45:05 PM9/28/08
to wik...@googlegroups.com
It's something strange... I can't tell you, but we work on it. Thanks
for posting.

Dnia 2008-09-28, o godz. 18:50:25
"Брунхилда од Аустразије" <brunehild...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

--
Piotr Gabryjeluk
Wikidot.com developer

Piotr Gabryjeluk

Sep 28, 2008, 6:40:10 PM9/28/08
to wik...@googlegroups.com
I think I've solved this. Can you confirm, everything's back OK?

Dnia 2008-09-28, o godz. 20:45:05

Брунхилда од Аустразије

Sep 29, 2008, 3:46:28 AM9/29/08
to wik...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Piotr, but as I said, it lasted only some 5 minutes, and everything was back again in normal state already yesterday. The thing is that this happens very offten lately, so I was alarmed, but Phil explained me that this might ads well be due to some updated that you're doing to wikidot, so if this is reason, then everything is ok, and I will not alarm you again when it happens next time...

Thanks, anyway, for everything!
Bruni

2008/9/29 Piotr Gabryjeluk <pi...@wikidev.lastlook.pl>

--
Brunehilda The Queen

Piotr Gabryjeluk

Sep 29, 2008, 5:52:15 AM9/29/08
to wik...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you should be alarmed :). Thanks for posting

Dnia 2008-09-29, o godz. 09:46:28

--
Piotr Gabryjeluk
Wikidot.com developer

Брунхилда од Аустразије

Sep 29, 2008, 5:54:53 AM9/29/08
to wik...@googlegroups.com
So zou want to say that this was not because of your updating and that I should tell you when it happens again?

You're welcome!