Can we stop this mailing group on google ?

Helmuti_pdorf

Sep 21, 2009, 10:59:20 AM9/21/09
to temporary wikidot dev-list
Hi Piotr!

As you can read - we are sometimes frustrated by some SPAM mails
using our google group..

http://admindevelopement.wikidot.com/forum/t-183616/spam-at-temporary-wikidot-dev-list#post-589096

Do we need this mailing list now ( as we have our own forum now ( or
twitter for emergency situations) ?

Best regards
Helmut

Piotr Gabryjeluk

Sep 21, 2009, 11:38:31 AM9/21/09
to wik...@googlegroups.com
I also wonder if we need this //temporary// maillist anymore. It was
needed before we had maillist on Wikidot. Now seems not needed anymore.

In fact it was recently only used when Wikidot was down a few times. If
we have a way to let power-users tell us that Wikidot is down for them,
I think we can drop the list.

Dnia 2009-09-21, o godz. 07:59:20
Helmuti_pdorf <helmut.e...@kabsi.at> napisał(a):
--
Piotr Gabryjeluk
Wikidot.com developer

Piotr Gabryjeluk

Sep 21, 2009, 2:44:48 PM9/21/09
to wik...@googlegroups.com
I set the join policy of the group to "by invitation", so we will have
no more SPAMs here.

Dnia 2009-09-21, o godz. 17:38:31