Happy New Year

smocky

Dec 29, 2008, 6:48:35 PM12/29/08
to WikiCaribbean
Hi All,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. May the new year bring you all
you wish for and more. May God grant you Health, Happiness and Success
in the coming year.
Looking forward to a closer working relationship as we move to the
adapt the Wiki lifestyle.

All the best,
Samatha.

Vasco Toppin

Dec 30, 2008, 9:02:11 AM12/30/08
to wikica...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Samantha

I also take this opportunity to wish you God's blessings during this Season and in the coming new year. May He provide all your needs, giving you excellent health, happiness and prosperity and may your fondest dreams come true.

Vasco

smocky

Jan 23, 2009, 12:16:35 PM1/23/09
to WikiCaribbean
Hi Vasco,
Thanks for the greetings and can you please complete your profile so
all in the group can know who you are and where you are from.
Samatha.