Upcoming new and free Learning4Content online workshops

1 view

Patricia Schlicht

Dec 29, 2009, 9:42:47 PM12/29/09
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, wikied...@googlegroups.com, wikica...@googlegroups.com, wik...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday time. Time is passing quickly and in three weeks, our first free Learning4Content online training workshop in the New Year is scheduled to take place, from January 18-29, 2010.

Please register under the appropriate link hereafter, or kindly pass on the information to people you know, who might have an interest and/or who could spread the word to others. Thank you:

http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C34/Register

In addition, we have scheduled a Caribbean Regional Learning4Content workshop which was scheduled for the purpose t bring together Caribbean WikiEducator Friends and Newbies from the Caribbean, from February 8-19, 2010:

http://www.wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Online_schedule/eL4C35/Register

The courses will run for 10 working days each and is intended, to learn

1. how to use wiki technology; and
2. how to create open educational resources through collaboration

Needless to say that we won’t hold anyone else back to sign up, if they are not from the Caribbean.

Apologies for cross-posting

Warm wishes,
Patricia Schlicht
Learning4Content Coordinator/Community Builder