What is new?

smocky

Jan 23, 2009, 12:30:05 PM1/23/09
to WikiCaribbean
Hi All,
It is very disappointed to see the inactivity of the WikiCaribbean
Group. I would like to see us collaborating more. I can do with alot
of help and is presently preparing to pull off our first
Learning4Content Workshop in Guyana.
I would certainly like to hear what is happening elsewhere and it can
motivate me to continue on. Volunteering in not easy but it is
rewarding.

shawn rhaburn

Jan 23, 2009, 2:25:21 PM1/23/09
to wikica...@googlegroups.com
Well it has certainly been happening for Belize as we have completed our Learning4Content workshop. I will forward you the link so you can see what we did and it was fun. What we did was generate a guide like Wanye showed us. Remember he said to go to articles one of the links located on the lower left side of the page and select pages to form a booklet, well we did that and gave it our personal name, UB wikieducator worhop. This serves as a guide for the participants which they appreciated very much.

On another note I see that there is an advanced online course coming up in February.

I will get back to you with the links for Belize.

Regards,
Shawn

Shawn C. Henry, Rhaburn M.Ed.
Doctoral Candidate
NOVA Southeastern University,
Florida

shawn rhaburn

Jan 23, 2009, 2:42:11 PM1/23/09
to wikica...@googlegroups.com

This is the link for Belize's L4C Workshop. At this link you will see our participants and facilitators names and also a link to our pictures and report.

Shawn C. Henry, Rhaburn M.Ed.
Doctoral Candidate
NOVA Southeastern University,
Florida

Feb 25, 2009, 9:18:27 AM2/25/09
to WikiCaribbean
Hi There..
Well i just started to learn WikiEd, and for the time it has been
excelent so
I just wanted to reach out to some of my wiki pals to say
Hi be seeing U around.....

Patricia

Mar 8, 2009, 3:01:38 PM3/8/09
to WikiCaribbean
Dear Wikka,

I am glad you took the time to respond to the message, so thank you
for taking the time. Glad you are with us. It is now important that
you keep going, to build in your newly gained skills. Just be
reassurred that you are not by yourself and we will listen if you need
help.

Warmest regards,
Patricia

Patricia

Mar 8, 2009, 3:09:32 PM3/8/09
to WikiCaribbean
Dear Samatha

Samaha, I wish I had know you needed some help. Maybe the dynamics
weren't clearly communicated, so apologies for that. What kind of help
are you looking for? Just write and let us know. This strictly
Caribbean Discussion Forum also holds quite a few people that can help
as well. It will be up to you to make use of it. Then there is the
main WikiEducator Mailing list, you should join on the main page of
Wikieducator at www.wikieducator.org. You will find a huge number of
participants that have joined that forum for the purpose of staying
connected and to know what developments are n the making. Worth
joining even if it means a few more emails in your inbox everyday. You
can select to have them delivered to you once a day compiled. We are
your Wiki Neighbors, so feel free to call on us. We learn from each
other. Even myself being with the project three years now learn
something new every day.

Warm regards,
Patricia

On Jan 23, 11:42 am, shawn rhaburn <srhab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://wikieducator.org/Learning4Content/Workshops/Face-to-Face_sched...
>
> This is the link for Belize's L4C Workshop. At this link you will see our participants and facilitators names and also a link to our pictures and report.
>

> Shawn C. Henry, Rhaburn M.Ed.
> Doctoral Candidate
> NOVA Southeastern University,
> Florida

Patricia

Mar 8, 2009, 3:11:18 PM3/8/09
to WikiCaribbean
Thank you, Shawn for the mention. Belize has completed their first
wikieducator workshop and it was a great success. They are now
planning their second one, to be held in April, so a new WikiEducator
community in Belize is emerging. Great Job, Shawn and Maud.