Launch of the OER Foundation, WikiEducator's new home

Patricia Schlicht

Sep 17, 2009, 11:22:09 PM9/17/09
to WikiEd-INDIA, wikica...@googlegroups.com, wik...@googlegroups.com, wikipa...@googlegroups.com, pat...@lists.spc.int

Hi Everyone -

An important date in the history of our evolution. Read on ....

http://wikieducator.org/Launch_of_the_OER_foundation

Lets celebrate another milestone!

Apology for cross-posting

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,

Patricia Schlicht

Learning4Content Coordinator

COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING

COL is an intergovernmental organisation created by Commonwealth Heads of Government to encourage the development and sharing of open learning and distance education knowledge, resources and technologies.  Learning for development.

Suite 1200 - 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC  V6E 2E9  Canada
PH: +1.604.775.8227 | FAX: +1.604.775.8210 | WEB: www.col.org | E-MAIL: psch...@col.org

The 'Green' reminder: P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you.

Wayne Mackintosh

Sep 18, 2009, 2:19:41 AM9/18/09
to wikied...@googlegroups.com, wikica...@googlegroups.com, wik...@googlegroups.com, wikipa...@googlegroups.com, pat...@lists.spc.int
Hi Savithri

Thanks for your kind words :-).  However -- the strength of WikiEducator lies in our community with a compelling vision to share knowledge freely.

With this wind in our sails --- it's inevitable that the voyage to new and exciting futures will continue!.

Cheers
Wayne

2009/9/18 Savithri Singh <singh.s...@gmail.com>
Dear Wayne,

Creation of the Foundation is a result of your commitment and it has really taken the Wikieducator to great heights.  We join you in our commitment to collaborative learning and shared knowledge.

I really feel thrilled to be part of of WE and OEF.

Savithri

2009/9/18 aprasad <aple...@gmail.com>

Dear all,

It is really a moment to rejoice and think seriously about the increased responsibilities as well as venues for collaboration. A good leap towards quality EDUCATION FOR ALL
--
Warm regards

Anil Prasad

--
डॉक्टर सावित्री सिंह
प्रधानाचार्य

Dr. Savithri Singh
Principal
Acharya Narendra Dev College
(University of Delhi)
Govindpuri, Kalkaji
New Delhi 110 019

Tel: 2629 4542, 2629 3224, 2641 2547
Fax: (011) 2629 4540
Res: 2584 8151     2584 9786    2584 3496

http://andcollege.du.ac.in
http://wikieducator.org/Acharya_Narendra_Dev_College
http://wikieducator.org/User:Savi.odl
http://wikieducator.org/India