IR Tracking

lanwarder44

Nov 25, 2010, 5:36:16 PM11/25/10
to WiiuseJ users
Hello everyone!! I'm new to the Wiimote area and I'm making a Guitar
Hero like game, except it will be for trumpet. I've made trumpet
valves with IR lights in them and will be tracking those lights for
input. There are four lights, three in a horizontal line and one
bellow the three. I want to track the change in the distance between
each of the individual three lights and the fourth bellow them. I was
wondering if anyone could give me some help on tracking the IR lights/
getting their positions or maybe send me some sample code to get me
going?

Thanks!!!

Chris