1 week to go until the 2012 Washington GIS Conference

Amanda Taub

Apr 30, 2012, 4:31:34 PM4/30/12
to CUGOS, LoneGIS, Central Puget Sound GIS Users Group, WA...@listserv.wa.gov, WIGIS
2012 Washington GIS Conference
Communicating Spatial Knowledge
May 7th – 9th, 2012 Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
Registration is still open! Price increases May 1st!
Register now before prices increase May 1st! Student and professional attendees can register online at: http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=976614
Call for Poster & Map Contest Entries:  Due by 4 PM, May 4th
Prizes include $50 Amazon.com gift cards for the following categories:
Best Cartographic Design
Best Analytic Presentation
Best Data Integration
Best Online Interactive Map
Best Student Map
NEW THIS YEAR:
        Innovative Scripting Process/Custom Geoprocessing Tool
        You may also submit your entry for display only, depending on available space.
For more information on the Contest:

Please be certain to visit the Conference sponsors at their booths
Esri
GeoCortex
Electronic Data Systems
Fusion Digital Solutions
TerraGo Technologies
GeoLine
King County GIS Center
The PPI Group
Energov Solutions
AEX Aerials Maps & Data
CRW Systems
GIS Services
Cityworks | Azteca Systems
For more information on our sponsors, visit:
The Conference Schedule
Stay tuned! The Conference schedule will soon be released on the Conference website. Keep an eye on the website: http://www.waurisa.org/conferences/2012_Conference_Index.html
Coming soon: The Conference! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Tacoma, May 7 - 9.
Amanda Taub, GISP
CWGIS Organizer
WAURISA Secretary
Twitter: https://twitter.com/amandahstaub