Women In GIS Social event at GIS In Action

Amy Esnard

Dec 21, 2011, 6:07:26 PM12/21/11
to WIGIS
Season's Greetings!

We are actively planning for our 'annual' WiGIS social to be held
during the upcoming GIS In Action conference, March 13, 2012, at the
Jantzen Beach Red Lion Hotel.

This year's social will be a special event as we have an opportunity
to partner with the PLSO women's special interest group, "NERD Girls".
Oregon URISA will be generously co-sponsoring the event, similar to
last year's event.

As we are finalizing the program, we are looking for volunteers to
help with planning the event. We will have a few small details to work
out, regarding the entertainment, food and general set-up logistics.

Please email me with your interest.

Many Thanks!
Amy Esnard