Share your Best Map, Best Poster, and/or Best Script at the 2013 Washington GIS Conference

Amanda Taub

Apr 18, 2013, 7:15:20 PM4/18/13
to WA...@listserv.wa.gov, LoneGIS, Central Puget Sound GIS Users Group, CUGOS, WIGIS
Find this bulletin at:  http://bit.ly/11mt42l

Upcoming deadlines from the 2013 Washington GIS Conference
April 30th – Last day for Advance Registration rate - Plan ahead & save! Conference rates are higher after April 30!
May 1st – Entries for the Map/Poster/Script Contest are due
May 6 – 8 – The 2013 Washington GIS Conference

Share your work with your Best Map, Best Poster, and/or Best Script
The 2013 Washington GIS Conference is shaping into an exciting program!
Conference at a Glance schedule (PDF)
Preliminary list of conference presentations (PDF) with presentation tracks!
Half-day workshops are filling fast. Waitlists will be available as workshops fill.
Advance Registration ends on April 30th
Opening keynote presenter is Professor Michael Goodchild
Esri returns with its Hands-On Learning Lab
Conference social calendar!
Be sure to check out our sponsors in the Exhibit Hall!
Justify attending the 2013 Washington GIS Conference

We look forward to seeing you next month in Lynnwood!

Cheers,
2013 Washington GIS Conference Planning Committee

Amanda H.S. Taub, GISP
CWGIS Organizer
WAURISA Secretary
Follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook