Fw: Type For Maps e-booklet

Amanda Taub

Apr 20, 2011, 12:17:29 PM4/20/11
to Central Puget Sound GIS Users Group, WIGIS, Gretchen Peterson
* I apologize if you receive this message multiple times. *

I wanted to let you know about the latest e-book published by Gretchen Peterson. Gretchen has published 2 other books on GIS cartography, one in classic print and another e-book. Her latest book is on choosing the best fonts or typography for maps. It is a steal at only $9.95.

Regards,

Amanda

Amanda Taub, GISP