Difference between this app "Wifi Strongest Signal" and the other Heleron app "Wifi Roaming Fix"

Hauke J. Wulfmeyer

Feb 19, 2015, 7:31:21 AM2/19/15
to wifist...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I just can't figure out what the difference between this app "Wifi Strongest Signal" and the other Heleron app "Wifi Roaming Fix" is.

dev...@heleron.com

Mar 7, 2015, 6:47:31 AM3/7/15
to wifist...@googlegroups.com
Both apps do the same thing: they provide roaming on wifi networks.

"Wifi Strongest Signal" was the first version, and was replaced by "Wifi Roaming Fix", which has some user settings and is more optimized.

Christoph Matthei

May 16, 2016, 3:48:47 AM5/16/16
to Wifi Strongest Signal
On my phone only the old version works (like it should). But the new version crashes while starting. Any ideas why? It is a rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.