Ik Muo:Released from Modified House Arrest: My Experiences & Lessons

ike muo

Dec 4, 2021, 3:28:28 AM12/4/21
to idu...@googlegroups.com, Ikenna okonkwo, Idigbe Anthony, Uche Ifediba, Deji Olanrewaju, Patrick Oloko, Russell Olukayode Christopher SOMOYE, Martin Muo, Olufayo Thaddeus, Titus Okeke, okegbu...@yahoo.com, JOE OKOLI, Tobiariyo Ariyo, Adeleke Olufade, Okenwanwosu via WIEF FORUM, Tony Okeregbe, Joy Iyiegbuniwe, Kennedy Nwangwu, Vivian Chigozie-Nmonwu, Stan Ukeje
Similar to Modified Open Ballot System,  Modified House Arrest  is  a house arrest in which the victim voluntarily submitted himself or allowed himself to be so arrested....
The doctor referred me to OOU Teaching Hospital and asked them to get the Ambulance ready. Ambulance? Somebody who worked throughout Friday, drove down to Lagos on his own, performed my duties as a church warden on Sunday and came to school on Monday with 1001 seminars, projects, and results on my mind. How did I suddenly become an invalid and a candidate for the ambulance? Na so this world be? Jesus Wept!  However, I escaped the ambulance angle of the story... read, enjoy and share