EndSARS: We are where we were and a Basket of questions for Gbajabiamila

ike muo

Oct 21, 2021, 11:47:31 PM10/21/21
to idu...@googlegroups.com, Stan Ukeje, Ikenna okonkwo, Ije Jidenma, Idigbe Anthony, Uche Ifediba, Deji Olanrewaju, Patrick Oloko, Martin Muo, Russell Olukayode Christopher SOMOYE, Titus Okeke, Olufayo Thaddeus, okegbu...@yahoo.com, Adeleke Olufade, JOE OKOLI, Okenwanwosu via WIEF FORUM, Tobiariyo Ariyo, Tony Okeregbe, Joy Iyiegbuniwe, Kennedy Nwangwu, Vivian Chigozie-Nmonwu
Well, my verdict is that we are where we were. The spirit of SARS was not exorcised. The snake was just rattled and it recoiled and came back with vengeance. There were some motions but not much movement...And now, a basket of questions for Gbajabiamila, who SPEAKS in the House: You swore never to sign the 2021 budget unless compensation for EndSARS victims was included. How far now?  What category of victims were you speaking about? Did you include those whose businesses were finished? In any case, how many were the victims? How much was budgeted and how much has been disbursed? I need answers before I organize Occupy NASS and when an elder occupies… the ancestors get interested in the outcome!