> Hi everyone,
> I'm trying to track down two minor differences between the coolstack
> results and mine.
> diff coolstack.log myresults.txt
> < 100932: /ongoing/When/200x/2003/04/26/UTF
> > 100934: /ongoing/When/200x/2003/04/26/UTF
> < 36257.0M: /ongoing/
> > 36257.1M: /ongoing/
I'm seeing different numbers:
So if you get those entries mined, I'd like a copy please.
And the ruby code that produced it is right there in the same
directory, stats.rb -T
>> Ok I found the problem. These two lines are being missed by stats.rb
>> because they have an extra space after protocol/version, before the closing
>> quote of the request field:
OK, I'll change the ruby code, but for the moment I'm not going to
burn another 26 CPU-hours re-running. I'll do that eventually but I
think the currently-recorded run is OK as a basis for performance
> Ok I found the problem. These two lines are being missed by
> stats.rb because they have an extra space after protocol/version,
> before the closing quote of the request field:
As I'm splitting the line based on spaces, this will definitely bite
me. Back to regexp's, and this time I'll look for the quote marks.