JQuery UI wizard with Wicket 8.0.0.0-M6 and matching Wicket JQuery jars

10 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Richard Livingstone

nepřečteno,
5. 12. 2017 10:54:3605.12.17
komu: wicket-jquery-ui
Hi Sebastien

I'm upgrading one of my applications to use the most recent version of Wicket (well, almost) and am having a little trouble with the Wicket JQuery UI wizard integration. The UI is slightly distorted - the close button at the top right of the wizard dialog has the text overlaying the X icon - and after the first edit field is clicked in, mouse events won't work at all. However, I can move through the wizard using the keyboard and successfully complete it. I am assuming it is the version of JQuery I'm using but I then tried a few other versions by changing my Application init(), for example:

this.getJavaScriptLibrarySettings().setJQueryReference(JQueryMigrateResourceReference.get()) // this made no difference

and

jsSettings.setJQueryReference(new UrlResourceReference(Url.parse("/MyApplication/js/jquery-3.2.1.min.js"))); // also made no difference - I checked the page source and the javascript is accessible

So perhaps it's not what I thought.

My real question is, have you checked out your samples with the latest and greatest Apache Wicket 8.0.0-Mn and your (excellent) JQuery integration. I started to do that but it was getting messy when I started removing bits I didn't need so I thought I'd ask you first. I'm happy to go a bit further with this if it helps.

Best wishes

Richard

Richard Livingstone

nepřečteno,
5. 12. 2017 11:06:1905.12.17
komu: wicket-jquery-ui
Forgot to say, I'm upgrading from Wicket 6.2 and jquery-ui-xxxx-6.1.0 jars so quite old

Richard Livingstone

nepřečteno,
5. 12. 2017 11:32:1705.12.17
komu: wicket-jquery-ui
Ok, forget it - user error once again ;-) I forgot to update the jquery-ui theme in my build which was based on 1.8.23 rather than a 1.12 themeroller. Sorry...
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv