DatePicker with multiple select

Arryandra Luis

Jan 23, 2018, 2:36:28 AM1/23/18
to wicket-jquery-ui
hi Sebastien,

Can we use "multiple" options for DatePicker ?

I need to utilize the function.

Please kindly advise.

regards.

Sebastien

Jan 23, 2018, 3:06:14 AM1/23/18
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Nice to see you still arround! :)
The jQuery or Kendo one?

Arryandra Luis

Jan 23, 2018, 3:12:38 AM1/23/18
to wicket-jquery-ui
hi Sebastien,

any of them is great, i used both of them anyway :)

so how do I enable the muliple date selection ?

but using options.set("mode", "multiple");  do me no luck.

regards.

Le 23 janv. 2018 08:36, "Arryandra Luis" <ry....@gmail.com> a écrit :
hi Sebastien,

Can we use "multiple" options for DatePicker ?

I need to utilize the function.

Please kindly advise.

regards.

Sebastien

Jan 23, 2018, 5:14:57 AM1/23/18
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com
foxrunsoftware's data-picker is about the RangeDatePicker. Do you need to select a range or several dates?

Arry

Jan 23, 2018, 7:50:55 AM1/23/18
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastien

I need multiple date value..but not in a order...for example 13 14 17 20.

Also i have tried RangeDatePicker.... i notice it can not be added to Dialog....as the result...the date picker will be shown under the dialog....not inside dialog.
Am i right?

Regards.

Arry

On Jan 23, 2018 17:14, "Sebastien" <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
foxrunsoftware's data-picker is about the RangeDatePicker. Do you need to select a range or several dates?

Sebastien

Jan 23, 2018, 8:34:04 AM1/23/18
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com
From my knowledge jQuery & Kendo datepickers can handle only one date.

Only foxrunsoftware's datepicker seems to handle multiple dates, but the RangeDatePicker is made to handle a range exclusively, not multiple selections.
To handle multiple date selections, you need to write your own implementation. Basically you can start from RangeDatePicker & RangeDatePickerBehavior, change the model object type, the "mode" and event option (onRangeChange -> onChange) and the callback implementation (#getCallbackParameters). You might also upgrade from the existing embedded library.

Or you can request this feature via github issues, but there is no guaranty about the delay (but I can try to do my best) :)

Best regards,
Sebastien