Kendo Editor

René Aravena

Jun 8, 2020, 5:42:27 PM6/8/20
to wicket-jquery-ui
Hi, Sebastien,
I've been testing the kendo editor in the demo page (http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/kendo/editor/) and when you use an html table and you fill the cells with some data when you click on the Display button, the result doesn't show the table (tr,td) tags, but only <p> or nothing, in other words, you lose an important part of the html structure, do you have any idea about?

Thank you.

René.

Sebastien

Jun 9, 2020, 7:17:16 AM6/9/20
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rene,

Yes, you are right. I also notice the toolbar display is somehow different, maybe something is broken since the last upgrade...
The Datable/Grid also has something strange with the navigation button. I will check this asap....

Thanks and best regards,
Sebastien

René Aravena

Jun 10, 2020, 8:50:27 AM6/10/20
to wicket-jquery-ui
Ok Sebastien, thank you.

Rene

Sebastien

Jun 13, 2020, 1:13:39 AM6/13/20
to wicket-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi René,

So there were 2 issues:

1/ the bad display was because I forgot to update the cdn link for kendo-all (profesional version); So the built-in theme did not match the javascript library (this was affecting the demo website only)
2/ the editor that does not takes the table into account was because the sanitize policy did not allow it. I changed the policy but that will be in the next release. In the meantime you can apply it on your code like this:

final Editor editor = new Editor("editor", Model.of("<p>test</p>")) {

@Override
protected PolicyFactory newPolicyFactory()
{
return new HtmlPolicyBuilder()
.allowStyling()
.allowCommonBlockElements()
.allowCommonInlineFormattingElements()
.allowElements("a").allowAttributes("href", "target").onElements("a")
.allowElements("table", "tbody", "thead", "th", "tr", "td")
.allowAttributes("size").onElements("font")
.allowAttributes("class", "style").globally()
.toFactory();
}
};

i will redeploy the demo website later today.

Thanks again for pointing the issue,
Best regards,
Sebastien

René Aravena

Jun 14, 2020, 1:13:29 PM6/14/20
to wicket-jquery-ui
Hello Sebastien, I appreciate your dedication, the proposed solution is sufficient. Again thank you.

René

El sábado, 13 de junio de 2020, 0:13:39 (UTC-5), Sebastien escribió:
[...]

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 9:50 PM René Aravena <rene....@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok Sebastien, thank you.

Rene