WHO KILLED THE ELECTRIC CAR? Showing in Oconomowoc Fri, April 20th

Visto 4 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Benjamin Nelson

no leída,
4 abr 2012, 14:22:284/4/12
a milwaukee-ele...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

On Friday, April 20th, we are going to be showing WHO KILLED THE ELECTRIC CAR? at the theater at the Oconomowoc High School

Following the showing, we will have a discussion of what's happened since the film, and talk about the current wave of electric vehicles. We'll have some electric vehicles on display, including a Nissan Leaf. If you have an electric vehicle you would like to show off at the event, please let me know! (We could really use a VOLT there, along with any homebuilt, or aftermarket modified Priuis)

Thanks!

Ben Nelson
b...@hdvideoguy.com
414-403-0021