Electric, Homebuilt, & Alt Fueled vehicles WANTED for Oconomowoc Earth Day

Benjamin Nelson

Mar 15, 2011, 12:22:50 PM3/15/11
Hello Friends!

We are looking for electric, homebuilt, and alternately-fueled vehicles for display at the Greener Oconomowoc Earth Day on Sunday May 1, 2011.

This is a mini-car show held as part of the event, featuring alternatives to traditional gasoline-based transportation. This year, we have invitations out to the owners of a Volt, a Leaf, and a Tesla. We would like to show off a variety of alternate vehicles.

The event is outdoors, directly adjacent to the high school gym that the main portion of the fair is in. We will have a large tent for our use in case of poor weather.

We simply ask that owners show up with their vehicle to have on display and interact with the crowd answering any questions about them.

Please let me know that you can make it with your vehicle!

More details of the overall event are at:
http://greeneroconomowoc.wildapricot.org/Default.aspx?pageId=526610

Thanks,
Ben Nelson
Car Show Coordinator