Please Help support our solar energy project

Ben Nelson

May 6, 2015, 3:33:30 PM5/6/15
to Ben Nelson
Dear Friends,

It's Ben Nelson here. Whether you know me from my YouTube Channel, 300MPG.org, local environmental groups, my Electric Vehicles DVD series, speaking at the MREA and Mother Earth News Fairs, or wherever, you know that I am a BIG fan of Do-It-Yourself and renewable energy.
I've been working with an educator/inventor friend of mine in the Milwaukee area to help produce a portable solar panel that charges USB devices. Right now, we are looking for funding for manufacturing the solar panels.
Even if you can't be a backer, please help out by SHARING about it on your social networks and telling all your friends. This campaign will also help us keep doing educational work at conferences, getting kids into electronics, robotics, learning and MAKING!

I'd take it as a personal favor if you can lend a hand. Let's all help get more solar in the world!

Thanks in advance,
-Ben Nelson

The Badger: Waterproof USB Solar Charger
View this email in your browser

The Badger: Waterproof USB Solar Panel
Power your next adventure, no matter what the world throws at you.

Two years ago you helped us Kickstarter an awesome solar project, now we're asking for your help again.

We've spent the past two years designing The Badger: Waterproof USB Solar Panel to meet the needs and demands of our customers.  Not only is this solar panel 100% waterproof, it also holds up to the most difficult environments in order to charge the largest of gadgets.  We're also including a free USB Watt Meter with every pledge level, this way you always know how much power you're using.

Help us get this project off the ground.  As Subscribers to the Brown Dog Gadgets mailing list we'd like to let you know about the several "Early Bird Specials" we're offering.  Limited to just 300 people, these panels are 25% off the regular price and ship directly from the factory.  Grab one now before they're gone.