Oconomowoc Alt Vehicle Show - Exhibitors Needed! April 24, 2010

Ben Nelson

Feb 10, 2010, 11:13:02 AM2/10/10
to WI ALT AUTOS
Greener Oconomowoc is looking for Eco-Friendly, Fuel-Efficient, and
Alternative-Fueled Vehicles for display at its annual Alternative Car
Show, part of our Earth Day Resource Fair.

Exhibiting your vehicle is free, and and a great way to show off, or
promote your club, business, or organization. We ask all exhibitors to
staff their vehicles to answer questions and help educate the public.
Vehicles on display in previous years have included: electric cars,
bikes, and motorcycles, gas and electric scooters, NEVs, Plug-In
Hybrids, Waste Vegetable Oil, and Bio-Diesel Vehicles.

The event runs 11am to 3pm, Sat. April 24th at the Oconomowoc High
School. We ask exhibitors to please be setup by 10am.

To display a vehicle, or with any comments or questions, please
contact:

Ben Nelson
Greener Oconomowoc Alt. Auto Show Coordinator
b...@hdvideoguy.com
414-403-0021

For a display form, please visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/wi-alt-autos/web/Car%20show%20form.pdf