*P.I.E. 4/29*

Prisila Isais

Apr 19, 2024, 6:18:19 PMApr 19
to Gladys Corona, Emily Vang

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

We hope you are all doing well.

Please join us for our Parent Information Exchange (P.I.E.) meeting.

Meeting Details:

Monday April 29th

11:30am-12:45pm

Serna Center-Community Rooms

Topics:

*Youth Services & Summer Matters Program Information

*River City Food Bank Services

*Parent-Teacher Home Visit Project

*SMUD Services

The attached flyer is translated into Spanish and Hmong.

We encourage you to share the attached flyer with the families you serve and other community members.

Please RSVP by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you and we hope to see you on the 29th!

In service,

Prisila Isais

Supervisor

Family and Community Empowerment (F.A.C.E.)

___________________________

Sacramento City Unified School District

5735 47th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95824

The Parent Resource Center

Main Line: (916) 643-7924 Direct Line: (916) 643-7897

Want to learn more about the F.A.C.E. department and resources available?

Click on the icons below:

3506613facebook-icon-5

April PIE Flyer.pdf

Prisila Isais

Apr 26, 2024, 5:58:42 PMApr 26
to Gladys Corona, Emily Vang

Hello wonderful community!

We hope to see you on Monday for our Parent Information Exchange (P.I.E.) meeting.

April PIE Flyer.pdf