Fwd: Reminder: SRCEH Big Day of GivingJessica

WHY Sac

Apr 30, 2021, 3:41:31 PM4/30/21
to whysa...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sacramento Regional Coalition to End Homelessness <b...@srceh.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 8:44 AM
Subject: Reminder: SRCEH Big Day of GivingJessica
To: <whysac...@gmail.com>

Schedule Your gift Today! 4/22/2021
Beginning today, April 22, 2021, you can schedule your BDOG gift to SRCEH

BDOG:
Put Your Money Where Our Bark Is!
Even While Wearing Our Masks...
We Are Barking to Support Social Justice for Our Unhoused Neighbors
Help Us Hold Our Elected Officials Accountable to fund affordable housing, shelter, sanitation & protect the civil rights
of people experiencing homelessness
SRCEH MISSION
to end and prevent homelessness in the Sacramento region through policy analysis, community education, civic engagement, collective organizing & advocacy
Sacramento Regional Coalition to End Homelessness | 1026 Florin Road, #349, Sacramento, CA 95831
Unsubscribe whysac...@gmail.com
Update Profile | Customer Contact Data Notice
Sent by b...@srceh.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.