***Join us for P.I.E. 03/18***

Prisila Isais

Mar 8, 2024, 7:40:30 PMMar 8
to Gladys Corona

Hello wonderful community!

We hope you are all doing well.

Please join us for our Parent Information Exchange (P.I.E.) meeting.

Meeting Details:

Monday March 18th

11:30am-12:45pm

Serna Center

Topics:

*Tobacco/Vaping Use Prevention

*Drug Use Prevention

*Healthcare Coverage and Connections to Care

*Preparing for College: Supporting Your Student

We encourage you to share the attached flyer with the families you serve and other community members.

Please RSVP by replying to this e-mail.

Thank you and we hope to see you on the 18th!

In service,

Prisila Isais

Supervisor

Family and Community Empowerment (F.A.C.E.)

___________________________

Sacramento City Unified School District

5735 47th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95824

The Parent Resource Center

Main Line: (916) 643-7924 Direct Line: (916) 643-7897

Want to learn more about the F.A.C.E. department and resources available?

Click on the icons below:

3506613facebook-icon-5

_P.I.E Flyer March 2024.pdf

Prisila Isais

Mar 15, 2024, 6:20:46 PMMar 15
to Gladys Corona

Happy Friday!

We hope to see you on Monday for our Parent Information Exchange (P.I.E.) meeting.

Meeting Details:

Monday March 18th

11:30am-12:45pm

Serna Center-Community Rooms

Topics:

*Tobacco/Vaping Use Prevention

*Drug Use Prevention

*Healthcare Coverage and Connections to Care

*Preparing for College: Supporting Your Student

We encourage you to share the attached flyer with the families you serve and other community members.

Please RSVP by replying to this e-mail.

Have a wonderful weekend!

_P.I.E Flyer March 2024.pdf
(Spanish) (1).pdf