Summer and Lunch @ the Library

Molly Milazzo

Jul 13, 2024, 5:15:42 PM (6 days ago) Jul 13

Hi all,

Just a reminder that multiple Sacramento Public Library locations are serving lunch through early August and all branches are taking sign-ups for the free summer reading program!  See attached for more information on the Arcade library’s offerings in particular.  You can also visit www.saclibrary.org/events for the full roster of summer programs.  No ID, income verification, or library card is required to participate.

Please let me know if you have any questions and stay cool!

Best,

Molly Milazzo (she/her)

Librarian

Sacramento Public Library – Arcade Branch

2443 Marconi Ave., Sacramento, CA 95821

(916) 264-2920 | mmil...@saclibrary.org

NOTE: I work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.

Yo hablo español.

Lunch at the Library.pdf
Summer Programs - Kids.pdf