How to send a WHY Referrals and Resources to the network

WHY Sac

Mar 14, 2024, 2:47:17 PMMar 14
to wehelpyouth, whysa...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We constantly come across referrals and resources being emailed directly to our Gmail account rather than our Google groups. With very limited volunteer support, we don't always get to forward emails to the correct Google group on time. This is a reminder of where to send your email.

WHY SAC REFERRALS: wehel...@googlegroups.com

This forum is for direct service provision for youth only. Please protect the privacy of our youth by refraining from including any information (name, DOB, affiliation) that could be used to identify youth in these emails.

WHY SAC NEWS: whysa...@googlegroups.com

Please use this group to distribute any information regarding events, program changes, job opportunities, etc.

WHY Sac
http://www.facebook.com/whysacramento

WHY Sac Reminders:
In support of our mission, Google Group posts should be related to service provision for youth only.  Please maintain the confidentiality of our youth by refraining from using any information via email (name, DOB, affiliation, etc.) that can be used to identify youth.