TA Needed!!!

Mr P

Aug 26, 2012, 11:46:46 AM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I would love to have a VA student TA for 1st and 3rd period!

Dp

Evan Korach

Aug 26, 2012, 3:39:26 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey. I will be willing to be your ta again

Sent from my iPod

Dale Poor

Aug 26, 2012, 5:11:08 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
That would be great Evan...But I don't think they will let you un-graduate!!!

Dp

--
Dale A. Poor
WHS Video Academy

Evan Korach

Aug 26, 2012, 7:53:33 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
I can try to get allowed to come over and help by the principle or one of the vice principles. After all, im helping out the school on a way

Sent from my iPod

Shane Wight

Aug 26, 2012, 9:40:23 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Funny enough I have alot of spare time. I would love to come help out as well.

Dale Poor

Aug 26, 2012, 10:49:58 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Love you guys but...You have to be a HS senior!  Just drop bye and say hi when you can!

Dp

Evan Korach

Aug 26, 2012, 11:52:35 PM8/26/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey. No we don't. Remember that guy who worked as your TA last year with me who needed law community hours? He wasn't a WHS senior.