Cinequest Camp with Adobe

Mr P

Feb 17, 2011, 4:54:39 PM2/17/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all Cinequest participants. CHANGE IN TIME!!!!!!  We need to be in the front of the Mello center at 7:30am, not 8:30 as originally planned. Adobe wants to start at 9am sharp. Mr Howes from the ROP will be driving and I will be taking my own transportation. I will be at the Mello to meet you at 7:30am!!!!

Tell Jeremy, Cody, Jackie, Nik, Charlie, Anisa, Anahi, and Sheila!!!!!

Please post if you got this notice!

Mr P.

sheila lopez

Feb 18, 2011, 6:52:04 PM2/18/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Mr.Poor
Do we need to take anything, notebooks,pencils??ect...
or just ourselves?
-Sheila.

Dale Poor

Feb 18, 2011, 9:01:49 PM2/18/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!,

Pencils and paper is a great start! See you at 7:30 tomorrow!!!

Dp

Anisa Vazquez

Feb 18, 2011, 9:14:54 PM2/18/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com