Watsonville film festival

Mr P

Feb 10, 2012, 8:38:10 AM2/10/12
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sheila Lopez and Nic Rector will have their two movies shown at the first annual Watsonville Film Festival this Sunday. This is the letter sent to Nic and contains all of the information on the program. See you there!

Dear Nikolas Rector,

We are delighted to inform you that your film "Double Edge" has been selected to screen at the First Watsonville Film Festival, to be held at the Mello Center from 4-7pm on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

The Watsonville Film Festival's mission is to share films that inspire, educate and focus on issues relevant to the local community, and to empower local youth through technology and film production.

We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend the event.
Please reply to this email letting us know if you can attend or not.

Attending filmmakers will receive:
  • 2 Free tickets - One for YOU and one for a guest
  • An ID badge, so the audience can identify you as a filmmaker
  • Your tickets & badge will be waiting for you at the Mello Center Will Call window prior to the event
The festival begins at 4pm, doors open at 3pm. We encourage you to come early to meet the audience, fellow filmmakers and organizers.

You will be asked to come to the stage at the end of the screenings to participate in a Q&A panel. There will also be a "meet & greet the filmmakers” in the lobby at the end of the event.

You are cordially invited to a post-festival celebration with filmmakers, organizers and sponsors at a local restaurant (to be named at a later time).

Since this is our first festival, we ask that you help us spread the word by promoting your film and the festival on all your social media networks. We will be adding information about your film to the following websites soon.

http://www.facebook.com/events/140881966018368/

http://watsonvillefilmfestival.org/

Tickets for your friends & family are available for purchase for $5 at santacruztickets.com or at Second St Café in downtown Watsonville. Tickets will also be available at the Mello Center the day of the event.

Proceeds benefit Watsonville TEC, a non-profit working with youth & technology.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to seeing you at the festival!

Consuelo Alba & John Speyer
Filmmaker Relations
Watsonville Film Festival 2012