Lia Reyes

Jun 9, 2011, 9:08:36 PM6/9/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
How nice Veeto. I'm pretty interest since I don't have anything else better to do. I have one work permit but I was going to use it for my job application can I just make a copy of it and turn it in or must I get another one?

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:16 AM, Veeto De la torre <vee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Fuck these messeges and public safety. Want public safety? Teach kids to let their egos go and control their anger. Also public safety is common sense. if someone gets fucked up or killed that's life. psh

Jun 9, 2011, 9:11:24 PM6/9/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Lia, If you are interested and have a work permit, please send me a email at dale...@gmail.com.

Thanks,