Why should I make a video that is AYV ready? / KATZ News field trip

Mr P

Mar 16, 2011, 3:46:11 PM3/16/11
to whs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Adobe has invited us to submit documentaries, PSA's and other work for the AYV Film Festival at the IMAX theater in San Jose on May 19th. If you
would like to see your film on the IMAX screen, please come and see me.

KATZ News field trip: Possible for MAY 5: Cinco de Mayo.  We would leave WHS at 10:30am and visit KSBW for their noon telecast and KMSM (spanish) for their
6pm news and planning sessions before. We would have lunch at Canery Row in Monterey. I need to have your input as to if you think this would work for you!
I have heard that we celebrate Cinco de Mayo at WHS with lots of activities. Let me know asap!

Mr P

Meow IMMA KAT

Mar 16, 2011, 5:43:37 PM3/16/11
to WHS Video
Sounds like it'd be an awesome field trip.