Search Zero number of Documents

Muhammad Sajjad

Nov 27, 2018, 7:45:47 AM11/27/18
to Whoosh
Hello,
I am new to this API, I installed and run the API for some basic English language documents. Well it work fine in both indexing and searching,
But In case of arabic | urdu (utf-8) text documents, indexing is working but at the retrieval time it does not match any document against the provided query. Even i checked it for a single keyword but still the results are 0 document.
I searched and debugged the code but couldn't find the issue.
Please help me out to sort out this issue.

Thanks,

Anup K

Jul 24, 2019, 1:15:16 AM7/24/19
to Whoosh
Hi Muhammad Sajjad,

I am trying the same for my local language. Do you know how many files it is creating while indexing, idealy for english it creates 3 files. but i when i give my local file for indexing it is creating 5 files. so I am really not sure whether indexing for other language is supported or not.

Thanks
Anoop