Excerpts Change With Every Search

and.v...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2018, 6:25:40 PM10/16/18
to Whoosh
Hello and thank you for this wonderful tool.

I am very pleased with the quality of the results and everything but I am running into a "problem".

Every time I repeat a search, excerpts change, rotating between a few candidates.

I have tried almost all of the highlight customization options you have on your website with no success.

So I would very much like to hear from you if this is just the normal Whoosh behavior and how it could be solved in terms of giving Whoosh a rule to follow and be consistent.

Thanks a lot !