Exact Match Considerations

Tom G

Aug 4, 2020, 3:05:46 PM8/4/20
to Whoosh
I am new to the whoosh package, but i am finding it rather useful in my development effort.

While the index i have created spans several hundred thousand files, it has a simple index consisting of single word fields.  I am using the BM25F scoring, which is working correctly, but i would like to modify or manage the score to elevate the term that is an exact match to the query term.  The other terms are desirable as well, but they currently get the same score as the matching input term.  Is there a recipe or method of adjusting this?  Thanks